NORTHWEST OBEDIENCE CLUB, INC. OF SUBURBAN CHICAGO
35TH ANNUAL WINTER OBEDIENCE and 14TH RALLY TRIALS
FRIDAY DECEMBER 14, 2018
SATURDAY DECEMBER 15, 2018
NOCI TRAINING CENTER
735 Industrial Drive, Cary, IL 60013
Indoors – Unbenched
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO MIXED BREED DOGS
Entries Close: Wednesday, November 28, 2018, at 6:00 p.m.
OBEDIENCE ENTRIES LIMITED TO LESS THAN 8 HOURS PER JUDGE
NOVICE A & B (63) OPEN A & B (64) UTILITY A & B (56) UDX
BEGINNER NOVICE A & B (13), PREFERRED OPEN (8), PREFERRED UTILITY,
GRADUATE OPEN (27) & GRADUATE NOVICE (7)
OBEDIENCE LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF 176 ENTRIES
NOVICE A & B, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCES A & B
EXCELLENT A & B & MASTER
RALLY LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF 130 ENTRIES
Entries Close Wednesday, November 28, 2018, at 6:00 p.m., or when limits are reached if this occurs prior to specified closing date, after which time entries will not be accepted, canceled, altered or substituted except as provided for in Chapter 14, Section 6 of DOG SHOW RULES.
Dogs are not required to be at the show until the scheduled time of judging.
Dogs not needed for further judging will be excused.
1016 Tristram Court, West Dundee, IL 60118,
(847) 428-2923, Ksmith6@att.net
Loretta Lazzara #90526 – St. Charles, IL
Dianne Allen #5494 – Kankakee, IL
Fred Buroff #5277 – Plainfield, IL
Classes with jumps will be judged by jump height in descending order
beginning with the highest jump.
Friday Rally Trial
Rally – Master Loretta Lazzara
Rally – Excellent B and A Loretta Lazzara
Rally – Advanced B and A Loretta Lazzara
Rally – Intermediate Loretta Lazzara
Rally – Novice B and A Loretta Lazzara
Saturday Obedience Trial
NOVICE A and B Dianne Allen
BEGINNER NOVICE A and B Dianne Allen
OPEN A and B Fred Buroff
PREFERRED OPEN Fred Buroff
GRADUATE NOVICE Fred Buroff
GRADUATE OPEN Loretta Lazzara
UTILITY A and B Loretta Lazzara
PREFERRED UTILITY Loretta Lazzara
First obedience class in which a dog is entered (per trial)*: $25.00
Each additional obedience entry of the same dog (per trial)*: $20.00
First rally class in which a dog is entered (per trial)*: $25.00
Each additional rally entry of the same dog (per trial)*: $20.00
*includes the $3.50 AKC Recording and Event Service Fee
RALLY IS A SEPARATE EVENT.
It is NOT counted as an additional entry to your obedience entry.
Entries Close: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. or when limits are reached if before November 28, 2018, after which time entries cannot be accepted, canceled or substituted, except as provided for in Chapter 11, Sec 6 of the Rules Applying to Dog Shows Tansfers will be allowed per Chapter 1, Sec 16 of the Obedience Regulations.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Northwest Obedience Club, Inc. or NOCI
Send with entry forms to:
1016 Tristram Court
West Dundee, IL 60118
EXHIBITORS – PLEASE NOTE
- Entries will not be accepted without proper fees and signatures. Entries must be submitted on approved entry forms with the agreement printed on the reverse side.
- Please TYPEWRITE or PRINT plainly all information on the entry except the owner’s signature.
- BITCHES IN SEASON – Entries shall be refunded less $5.00 for bitches that come in season after the closing date with proof from their veterinarian provided to the Trial Secretary by 8:00 A.M. the day of the trial.
- RETURNED CHECKS do not constitute a valid entry fee. Entries will not be accepted/returned after the closing date for any reason. Telephone and faxed entries cannot be accepted. No entry fees will be returned if the show cannot open or be completed by reason of riots, civil disturbances, fire, an act of God, public emergency, and act of public enemy, strikes or any other causes beyond the control of Northwest Obedience Club, INC.
- All dogs MUST be on leash at all times, except when in the ring.
- NO DOG under the age of six (6) months old is allowed on the show grounds.
NO SMOKING IN THIS BUILDING
DIRECTIONS TO TRIAL SITE
From North and South: Take Route 14 (Northwest Highway) to Cary Road (stoplight). Turn West onto Cary Road (under the viaduct) to first street on right (Industrial Drive). Turn right on Industrial Drive and continue about 1 mile to 735 Industrial Dr. (Left-hand side after Federal Express Building.
On the day of the trial, call (847) 666-7212 for help with directions.
DO NOT PARK IN FED-EX PARKING LOT NEXT DOOR OR ACROSS THE STREET. YOU WILL BE TOWED.
25 mph speed limit is strictly enforced: Do Not Exceed.