Online sign ups are only for
- Puppy class students who want to move up to Beginner
- Current students who want to add a class with the same dog
- Students who are not currently in a NOCI class but have taken a class with the same dog in the past.
You will need to complete the online form once for each dog and class.
Re-registants for the same class can be assured they will get to keep their current class ONLY IF they register in Week 5. During Week 6, all unfilled spots are available to any student.
Students who registered but have not pre-paid by the end of week 6 will not be placed in class and their spots released if another student has requested it.
WHEN TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS:
Week 5 of current class, registration instructions:
Only the following three categories may register in Week 5:
Current students who are in a NOCI Obedience, Rally, or Nosework class may use the online registration form during week 5 of the current class session to
1) re-register for your current class,
2) transfer to a different class at the same level or
3) move up to a more advanced class with their instructor’s recommendation.
- No registrations will be accepted outside this time frame.
- The following categories may register in Week 6:
- Any students who were authorized to register in Week 5 who have not yet done so.
- Puppy to Beginner Obedience move-ups
- Members who want to add a new class
- Non member current students who want to add a new class
Class transfers (same type and level of class), move ups to a higher level, or new class registrants placements cannot not be confirmed until Week 6 when we know which classes have openings. If there are no openings in the transfer or higher class, please indicate if you want to keep your spot in your original class. Puppy class students cannot remain at the puppy level.
Class fees for Obedience, Rally or Nosework are:
Non-members – $130
Members with no service credits – $70
Members with 2 service credits – $45
You may pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to NOCI and given to the Training Hall Secretary, your instructor, or mailed to Northwest Obedience Club to be received by the end of week 6.