- Q. Are all breeds of dogs accepted for class at Northwest Obedience Club?
A. Yes, we accept any size dog, pure bred or mixed breed.
- Q. How long are the class sessions?
A. Our class sessions are 7-weeks long.
- Q. How long does the class run?
A. All classes are scheduled to be one hour in length.
- Q. When is my deposit/payment due to hold my place in a class?
A. A deposit will hold your placement in a class up until the first night of class.Full payment for the class is due paid in full on the first night of class.
- Q. Where can I get more information about becoming a member of Northwest Obedience Club?
- A. Please visit our membership information page.
- Q. Should I bring my puppy the first night of puppy class?
A. No, however, you can contact the class Instructor for more information on your particular class.
For information about any of our classes or activities, please contact us at- email@example.com