- Q. Are all breeds of dogs accepted for class at Northwest Obedience Club?
A. Yes, we accept any size dog, pure bred or mixed breed.
- Q. How long are the class sessions?
A. Our class sessions are 7-weeks long.
- Q. How long does the class run?
A. All classes are scheduled to be one hour in length.
- Q. When is my deposit/payment due to hold my place in a class?
A. A deposit will hold your placement in a class up until the first night of class.Full payment for the class is due paid in full on the first night of class.
- Q. Should I bring my puppy the first night of puppy class?
A. No, however, you should contact the training Hall Secretary Adrienne Ostrowski — firstname.lastname@example.org or the class Instructor for more information on your particular class.